Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hasta La Vista, Baby~!

i'm very sorry to my blog,
long time didnt update...

recently,
what we do?
test week lo
everyday has a test
next thrusday K3M , not H3M = =
the past year question...
i know how to do those organic chem related question only
no hope for distinction
no, i dont have much hope for merit too...

once i free
i will launch PPS
find some movie to watch
and this week,
i watched Terminator Series


it was quite funny for 2 & 3
while arnold was learning to act like human
haha
john conner taught him to speak something cool instead of
"Affirmative" / "Negative"
and i like Hasta La Vista, baby~!
means goodbye
the video below shows how he learn
but quite a lot of vulgar inside...




I lied...



Talk to the hand!




and the hottest movie in July is...
transformer 2
yesterday i went pavillion for this movie
the theaters were full!
same movie on screen in 3 box offices
every theater left the 1st row!
then...
i walk around with my cousin sister and we meet with my uncle and go for buffet

i downloaded many songs of MJ
and ko yee send me some
i like...
Man in the Mirror
Heal The World
bad?( it made me feels funny)

2day i tuition at LMH for 5 hrs
reli tired
i havent draw and paint my art class homework...
I HATE ART

and finally about my 2 nephews
they know i'm their 叔叔 edi
now if someone ask them
叔叔leh?
they will point me and "neh"
haha, quite happy!
but they will 4get me in days time = =

very sien, very 纳闷,
Hasta La Vista, Baby~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!
terminator!!
Arnold funny lo...
i think terminator 2 is the best among the termonator series

ben said...

ya lo,
in most 科幻 movie,
terminator is the best already.

terminator 1 very violent, Arnold keep killing people

Terminator 2 he become the human's side, and start making many funny point in the movie.

terminator 3 also not bad

salvation...
got a bit sien...
no wonder they say not as good as last few episodes
but also not bad la...