Monday, February 16, 2009

考车记

Redirecting from the previous post,
why am i so tired?
because at saturday
i reached home at 3pm
then have my meal and rest a while
Mr Choy (my driving instructor)
came and bring me to practice
from 4.15pm to 7.15pm
3 hrs
after that
when i saw my nephew,
i was energized and i played with him in my room
after he left
i start my preparation for my tuition test on Sunday
d/dx = =
until 12am,
i was totally exhausted
but when i was lying on the bed
i cant asleep
I was worrying of my driving test
my slope... haiz
then after some time passed
i fall asleep

sunday morning i woke up at 8am
because the tuition class has advanced half hour for the test
tired...
then we test and tuition
when i reached home
tired = =
my soul is tired
not my body

and now,
we come back to the title
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!
YES YES!!!
6.20am I woke up and bath
6.30am Mum came back with McDonald's breakfast
7.00am Instructor reached
8.30am Reached the driving center (with my 同门)
9.00am JPJ started to arrange students
9.45am I heard my number Hijau 111, that people asked me to go for parking first
9.55am I started to wait for my turn, guess who i met there? wen jun!
he passed on-the-road and waiting for his turn for slope, parking.
11.25am hijau no. 90 hingga no.120 sila datang ke pondok! then my start stated to beat very fast
it is the time! Let this be the hour, when we drive car together = =. the people who coordinate the cars keep make us laugh as we look like very panic.
11.35am i get on my car and try on the clutch, eh... i was very clumsy= =
(no time line from now)
then i get up the slope... and reached brake!!!!!!!!
yes!!! i'm on the point
but dont let the success overwhelm me
"jalan"
release clutch, step on the accelerating pedal, release 1 mm clutch
i get the force pulling the car, and release hand brake,
wei... move leh = =
then i add more oil and i left the slope!
yes yes!!! then i signed and thanked the tester

parking and 3 point turn
done
and wait again
I'm really happy that time!!!

then i wait until 2.45pm for my on the road test
i am getting in Car no.1
i watched that tester for a long time
i'm the 5th who will go out with him
4 people he failed 2
then i was very scare
then i though of these words
"受人钱财,替人消灾"
he wont treat me bad
2.45pm i get on the car
then i checked everything as my instructor taught
then i started my journey
i was very clumsy because i cannot suit myself with the car
the car was very shocked when i was driving it
then on the way back he seems lost his patience
outside the centre
there was a junction
the cars run very fast on that road
and i not dare to turn into the junction
then that ass hole shouted me
MASUKLAH
i was very scared and go into the road that leads to the center
and in the end i parked the car by his instruction
DEPAN SIKITLAH
he shouted on me again
nevermind...
i put with u
$&%$&%#$@*&^%#(&%&^%^($&^$!!! ^_^
i passed the test

wen jun not as lucky as me
he failed the slope
never mind
u still have chance!

I want to thank my pi2 qiu1 for blessing me
I want to tank my Driving Instructor who taught me a lot
I want to thank the coordinator that make me laugh before i go on slope
because 笑口常开,好彩自然来!
I want to thank bui,chuat,who asked me about my test
I want to thank my friends that gave me advice in the slope test

Thank you

8 comments:

♥ 淑艳 said...

HEY SI BEN !
grats 1st..
btw, u veli kns !
nvr tell me u g0t car test !
pr0 ler lurhs !
nvr tell me anythqq..
GENG larhs F4

x/3

Cheryl Leong said...

hey scrumptious
xue er here leh
wah
fast fast cum back CH bring me sumwhere leh
hehe

Unknown said...

hohoho
so good...can pass in 1st time..
gratz

ben said...

RE:bui
haha, thx

RE:Xuer
Welcome!
sure have chance d
if u are not afraid on a voyage with me= =

RE:yanny
ai yu
i said vry loud that i have driving test on monday during assembly last wednesday leh

♥ 淑艳 said...

l0ls ii din n0e ~.~
btw -___-
xue er !
this ben is ya0 wei !
n0t my delici0us ur scrumpti0us !

ben said...

wa
misconception?
no wonder so many ???????

conie said...

haha,good.
congratulation!!

Yee Hoong said...

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations