Sunday, February 8, 2009

IELTS

i must done this post in 10 minutes,
as i have tuition tomorrow
i have to sleep early

ok, today
2 people told me to ask them to join me when I was in IELTS
wei siang and hao che

They reminded me
about the English Requirement of IMU
then i go to check and confirm:
MUET Band score of 4
IELTS

At least an overall band score of 6.5 (Individual band score of not less than 6.0). Students opting for the Partner University option - band score of 7.0 or above prior to entering the matching exercise. 2010 onwards - At least an overall band score of 7.0 or better.

The Ministry of Higher Education stipulates that all students entering universities in Malaysia must sit for MUET regardless of having other English qualifications.
then just now chat with ko yee
she told me she will be attending the course for IELTS before the test
then i start to check the validation period for the test
in my memory it will expire after half year time
but the answer is 2 years
then i must take it earlier or it will be very rush if i take it after my UEC test
it is a must for me.
if necessary i will go to British Council to register
MUET...
i have to ask tuition teacher tomorrow

the full score for IELTS is 9.0
for Medicine course at 2010, it need 7.0 = =
IELTS divided into 3 parts
  • Listening
  • Writing
  • Speaking
the latter one will kill mei must improve it!


for my friends who dont know what is IELTS
pls check here
it is very important
believe me...

No comments: