Saturday, April 11, 2009

8th of April ---11th of April

6 schooldays, we have 6 tests
thrusday is the only free day~

chemistry on monday...
i failed my chem 2nd time in Chong Hwa
sad? sure!
i must improve my chemistry! Regain my pride at the old time
if i can...

Physics... even worst
Mechanics and Electrics can kill me in physics
i hate them
but i tried hard to do exercise
the ending i same
fail in exam
not only fail...
is fail like...shyt?

AG on wednesday
the teacher knew me for my patience in solving the forth question,
it can be done in half page of full-scap paper
but i use 1 page + 1 page of exercise book = =
although i get 10%,
the overall result, failed...
22/40...
11 people passed this exam

1st 3 days, 3 exams
i failed all of them...
what am i doing?

on friday,
Chinese Language exam
i think it is still ok...

and today, Calculus
hope that i can score 30/40!

the school has decided to postponed the deadline for giving test by teacher
as it is few weeks before the Mid-Year exam
from 18th to 25th!
if more test is given,
my revise plan will be interrupted

i get top 5 in the previous bio test in my class
i'm quite happy of it!
will i have the chance to get the highest score in class?
we shall see...
this thrusday!
i will challenge 进兴!
am i silly for doing that?
I dont think so, haha...

Chuat,
my best friend
is leaving the school,
not so sure but, probably
form 2, his results was better than me
form 3,our results were near
form4, form 5
i'm way better than him = =
he always say:"If i was hardworking i will be sitting in the 1st class"
"then why dont u do it?"
"高处不胜寒"!, he said
and so, he became rotten = =
i hope that u can walk along this road with me!
till the end!
Friends Forever!
Good night... = =

4 comments:

♥ 淑艳 said...

don't know why,
during junior school life, fail exam will make me very sad..
until I came to senior school life,
fail exam is just like normal thing for me -_-

since he decided to leave,
what we can do is just wish him all the best lurhs..

&
; jiayous

Unknown said...

standard 1,i win him much much more
standard 2,he win me much much more
standard 3,he win me much much more

standard 4,he started lazy
standard 4,i win him much much more
standard 5,i win him much much more
standard 6,i win him much much more

form 1,we are near
form 2,i win him
form 3,i lazy
lose him many
form 4 ,i oso lazy,but he is lazier den me
i win him
form 5,diff class
i boost,i win him much much more
dis year,i not hardworking
he oso not
but i can see dat i will win him

1 word...lazy make our result drop
dun lazy
dun
dun!!!!

conie said...

wah..ah bui so remember..
i very sad oso..

ben said...

RE:yan
i failed physics till 麻木 edi = =

RE:bui
ya lo,no matter how good u can do, lazy can kill ones,he shouldn't lazy,
the only son in family,
must be less vulnerable to every setbacks in our life

RE:conie
both of them hurt me 2 times,
because they decided to leave
jun hui make me happy 2 times
but chuat makes me sad... = =
so gey~!