Sunday, April 26, 2009

无题

刚刚从泉发的farewell party 回到家,
心情?
非笔墨能形容......

6.45pm
solar,( 毅泓) come to fetch me at my cousin's house
then we head to school,
we reached at 7pm
then we saw 伟铭、双双、慧渊
solar go to hostel to get something
and i go to toilet
night in school...
quite spooky~!

7.30pm
they reached school
then we started our journey to 老地方
we lost on the way,
but at last we reach safely at around 8pm
it located at Manjalara
that's where i take a wrong bus and get off the bus at there
i still remember which tree i stand at = =

when we reached,
3 tables were eating already,
i'm starving actually.
after some food
感言时段
bui talk until his tears flow out
he said he cant speak out the real feeling deep inside his heart
then jenny's turn
and mine, they asked me to sing 最佳损友
i for got the lyrics = =
very yu, very 冷场
then they call me to kiss him~! = =
soon, ko yee's turn
how to talk and sing? in front of 3x people
讲不出声~讲不出声,任由自己,半夜惊醒= =
want to know my feel for chuat please refer the previous post
then we keep taking photos
i think this is the time i take most photos
but none of them with me = =

everyone take photo with chuat
and boys give a hug to him
many meeting and many partings
this is a party = =

then solar fetch yanny, hung wei and me to home,
so good~!

her house at 三卡拉 place (deserted place)
left side is KTM rail , right side is forest
i not dare to watch both side
the roads are dark
no lights
very wai ar~!
my mum met with "them" before, weeks ago
on her way back to home after send me to the bus stop
she saw a girl, white face , green dress,
she say she was very beautiful
she want to have a look once more
but when she look left ,
"she" disappeared
then my mum look at the back mirror,
no one at there at all!
spooky~!

and finally, me feel to chuat's leaving

then i keep asking them not to think such things
then we caught in a traffic jam near kepong Carefour
road block
the police checked every car
i think got 大单野

the first time i saw this...
i don't know what to say
just...
sadness
that time i heard that jun hui is leaving with him too
double sadness
2 of my best friends
luckily jun hui stayed
but...
haiz
really nothing to say,
風繼續吹 不忍遠離 心裡亦有淚 不願流淚望著你
過去多少快樂記憶 何妨與你一起去追

这句歌词,应该是我的心声吧
ok lo
12.30am jor
sleep jor
chuat, 一路顺风

4 comments:

4everskyline said...

再也没有东西比遇到鬼更恐怖... 0.0

Unknown said...

鬼啊!!!!

conie said...

wah..so horrible ehh=.=

Yee Hoong said...

LOL, after fetching you back left me alone leh, then I turned up the volume of song until quite loud... =X