Friday, May 8, 2009

A Week Before Mid-Year Exams

monday,
we have society,
actually i not feeling very well as my throat was inflamed again
beisi decided to skip it,
but i do not
soon
i went home and i am extremely tired

Wednesday,
my sickness became serious
then i decided to go to see the doctor,
as i cant even concentrate in class
By the way,
today, every class that get an average of RM300 in the inter-class donation competition are "rewarded"
we need to wear the red T-shirt and tight into our trousers! = =
everyone of us are not happy with it
but it is the school's rule
to show respect to those who sponsored our school in the jogathon
we cant disobey it
for girls,
they have to wear the T-shirt beneath the dress...
but after all we accepted it

Thursday
Today,
my IELTS course started
i'm recovered a little bit from sick
but it is tiring to rush to British Council after school
bird is pithier than me
he has Tennis class until 5.30pm
and have to manage to reach there at 6.15pm
i reached there at 6pm and get a seat,
it seems we are the youngest in the class
among my classmates,
only 3 Chinese,
2 Malays
in total, 5 Malaysians
most of them from Iran
I wonder why they will come and stay in Malaysia
and the guy sit beside me,
not bird
he is from Iran, his name is Farshid = =(far shittttttt)
3x years old...
furniture designer
during the speaking session,
he gave some of his opinion to me,
as my English speaking has no Inclination
which is a common error done by most of the Chinese
he said that he cant even understand what i am saying...
this is terrible!
i must correct it before the IELTS test
in order to get a high score! = =

one of the advantage of our education method is
we can done well in reading (comprehension question)
usually
those who can speaks well in English
they wont be able to done well in Reading!
but in contrast
our speaking... = =

i'm very tired now
and i have no mood to study
play and enjoy as i wish to, from now
but till the end of today!

6 comments:

silentattack said...

gambateh!!!

conie said...

eii..wat mean english no inclination ?
today i no study too.
2ml must bok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

said...

i reali nid learn more from u..
u r so geng..
gambateh, my brother..

Unknown said...

gah yao ah ben!!!!
gah yao gah yao!!!!

ben said...

RE:mary
same to you!

RE:ko yee
this is quite hard to explain, must talk face to face

RE: jenny
learn from me?
I'm geng?
haha, thx
but what you wish to learn from me?

RE:bui
same to you!

♥ 淑艳 said...

jiayous sexy ben ! :D