Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day~

Went LMH home for tuition class just now
after class
it was windy
it was 10.30pm
we pass through they playground
a horse with string is moving
seems someone was on it
then, i told them
they all very scared
but actually i'm very scared too = =
then i drive home with mum

1 minute to Mother's Day
Happy Mother's day to my mum!
and every mother around the world

today,
my uncle sent me a photo of my cousin

if she didn't wear the head band,
she will probably look like a baby boy = =
look at her face
= =
even fatter than my nephews


these 3 photos , 1 of it is elder's, got 2 is younger's.
cute or not?

2 weeks ago,
chuat's final present in the society...
有人被逼做model,没脸见人= =


露出那阴阴湿湿的眼睛 ==

从他的服装,可以猜得出是什么职业吗?
猜中有奖!



抄维建的




MCC 加长版

3 comments:

WS said...

chef
my present~

ben said...

u will receive a kiss from chuan~

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaha.....