Monday, August 24, 2009

Long Drive~

today,i drove to school myself, not the first time already. Firstly, i reached school at 6.45am. Quite early... i get down the car and get my books. I saw a dog was coming from few meters away. As u all know, I'm scare of dogs. Then i jump up to the car immediately. The dog stand beside the car a while and then left when it saw guang yu = =. I got down from my car again and rush into the school. My class was dark, i was the first. then i put down my books and try to have a sleep. Not for long, bui came to find me, and we go to Uma to drink some beverage.

when we were at the car, i saw my tyre was wet. That dog pee on the tyre! Stupid dog! Then jun hui and bui gave a lot of comment about the car = = I know, this car is... = =

then we get back to school for the class

Dismissed! Ah ying asked me to fetch her home (I think she wont ask me to do so again, haha!) Together with wai kin. i dropped wai kin at titiwangsa. Then start the journey to her house. A long straight road to Sg. Besi. I recognised this road, i will take this road to see my nephews next time, if i have a chance. Then passed many highways, finally reached her house. Then, here comes the problem, what is the way to exit? after some description, i'm still very blur~ She drew a map for me. Luckily, i reach home safely...

I look like blur, but actually i'm very clear, as clear as crystal~!

then my mum very unhappy, not because i'm reach home late. She bought McD for me, she pay for McDeluxe but she get a double chesee home = =. Then she keep scolding those malays, no mood to work during ramaddan = =

ah ying ar, i first send a non-family member girl home, how will u repay me? haha, just joking, friends ma! but I think she was frightened = = I'm not as a good driver as ur 发发 haha

5 comments:

said...

lol..
if ying pay u ah..
i think that mary nid marry me,yoza n bird for uncountable times..
XD

4everskyline said...

next time i fetch u la..
Driving is as simple as a piece of shXt oni mar..wow..

ben said...

RE: jenny
mary is 废才,got license but never drive. then i have to marry chuat edi = =

RE:wai kin
ok la, next time u fetch me i help me to change gear

Unknown said...

haha..ur car really geng ma
woooonnnggg~~~~~
den cai move a little bit
haha

Ying said...

haha,hou choi u wont want me to marry u..haha

aiya,u drive not bad ma... practise more jiu very geng as my fa fa liao..haha

if u dont mind.. u can fetch me everyday de.. i dont mind oso ..haha