Thursday, September 10, 2009

0910 -- It's My Birthday (Another Memorable Birthday)

Finally, this day has arrived, I was studying bio while waiting for 12am because Jenny promise to send me a birthday wish at 12am...

鸣谢:
09/09/09
11.14pm: Aunty Siew
11.46pm: Jia fei

10/09/09
12.00am: Yanny
12.04am: Sin Yee O.O
12.10am: The person whom i waited for-- Leng lui Jenny
12.20am: Yan Yen
12.36pm: Chin Yee
03.24pm: Jackson (not that 1!!!)
05.41pm: Wen Sern
08.00pm: Ning


Friends whom wished me at school i forgot edi... Chun yee said happy Birthday to me around 10 times = =

and most important, Jia Fei made me a birthday wishing booklet like last year, Special thanks to you! i like green colour~!



Musics period:
Singing test, how was I? I'm very afraid that time, my voice was trembling, and at the back there everyone was talking about how to aluba me after this period T_T. I knew that i cant escape... Linda wants to sing 为你而活, but he cant remember the lyrics... and this is the end for the musics period, the time has come. i dash out of the classroom and got my shoes, then shao chuan guarded the gate, there was no place to run... 认命吧!aluba king has arrived, locked me and wait for nx, Joel was taking the video. then the take me up and go into the hall, then 3,2,1 大大力, a teacher appear! i tot he is 倪小华,but luckily not, if not they will got themselves in trouble,只差一点点...

Biology period:
I know that i will get an replacement just wait lo... then today no music after at the final 10 mins. they dont have enough time and the school was rushing everyone away. that's end for school

Pizza hut@ Mutiara
Yanny, yanny's brother, bui, laimeng, guang yu,xi yong, jenny, lin, beisi, hung wei, Nx couple eat pizza at pizza hut = = According to Gunagyu, while we were walking along Jalan St.Thomas, Every 18 years old bday boy or girl crash by a car will survive, he said he tried and he ask me to do so...
during the meal we chat and split into 2 groups, = = but soon yanny ask bui to buy a bread for her didi but why laimeng and guang yu them go together? surely i though of it but i act like duno =x... then mou lala yanny left the table, and suddenly she catch me from the back, hei, Is my hair smelly? spent whole day in school = = then a cake was arrived! after that they sang Birthday song to me and i wished and cut the cake, they gave me a card with signature and 3 10k @cash thank you~!
Yanny , ET, Bui, Jun Hui, Lai Meng, Lin, Solar, Nami, Roland, MT,Guang Yu, Shao Keat

as your command, i put here and take a photo, next time when i used i will stick them on it!
Jun Hui lao sai today, if not we will ahve more laughter~

Special Thank you for yanny and bui for planing this party for me! Thanks to every friends who attend the party, who wished me happy birthday, This 1 is another memorable birthday for me!
Thank You, my dear friends

no aluba~~~ = =
wai kin must be very dissapointed...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

2ml gif bek u aluba!!!!
eh...i no sms u leh
sry le...
haha....
i sleep like a pig wo...~~~
happy birthday again!

said...

happy birthday lo..
brother..
wish u sapu in test everytime..

XD

♥ 淑艳 said...

i makan cukaaaaaaa ~~

and the gift,
bird and yun got pay also..
but they absent.. lols..

makan cukaaaaaaaaaaa~

4everskyline said...

eh..
y u din mention abt me d?
Tb..
I din enough weight to aluba u leh..say tq ba..


Btw,beisi got pay 4 dat present anot?