Saturday, September 5, 2009

假期结束--统考预试前半段

holiday?
it wasnt a holiday at all, Everyday i need to go to school for extra classes. and every morning, we have our breakfast at Uma = =. Just as bui said, if i eat uma again, i will vomit! Let's see our what lovely wai kin was doing that time, during extra class




0830 Ielts test registration
today, we have tuition! 9am to 12pm (12.40pm) After that i went British Council with Bird, Paid our test fees and that is the day 0926, final saturday of september, so, Wish me luck? and when i;m finding my photos, i found somehting! Interesting! Outstanding! = =

look at my face! = =

0831 Merdeka?
the holiday has come to an end!
Today, tuition again 8am - 12pm? no 1pm, 5 hr tuition class... I was very tired when i reached home, totally no more energy to study...but for sure I will continue studying, Do Not Give Up No Matter How Hopeless! physics, physics physics, what about other subject? What about maths? hmm.. No time for them...

留住喜悦 0901 Back to school
A day before the trial, everyone was in madness, keep reading, doing exercise or discussing in the morning. As usual i had my breakfast with jun hui them and go in the class after 7.30am. after paying my school fees, a guy step in with some certificate i though those are for those who participated in the football match, but that guy shouted my name while i was walking beside him, and he handed my a certificate, 科学常识比赛团体赛亚军,then i look at wai kin immediately and smiled, when i was going to go back to my seat, he stopped me and said 还有一张,
科学常识比赛个人赛冠军!!! I have a feeling of 讲不出声。then 宝宝 asked him to shout the prize loudly and the class gave me a clap! Thank you~! 暗贡 only haha.

This is the first first Prize for me in my life! Thank you to my team and wai kin! But wai kin asked a question... Why arent us the champion for the group category? and who are those bastard who got the champion??? and i want to ask, who 陀衰? ==


0902 Uec Trial commence!
mechanics? haiz...

0903 Trial Day 2
Physics? haiz....

0904 Trial day 3
Happy Birthday to Suh suh jeh jeh
Advanced Maths(II)
F9!!!!

and today?
i dont know...

day 1 to day 4 i have not much hope in it, i hope i wont fail any of the subjects in the coming exams...

and the funniest thing today, Today is my birthday? Yanny send me a birthday message = = walao= = then i will send her a birthday wish on the 15th
and yanny, here comes the wishlist>>>>

4 comments:

Unknown said...

noob wishlist!!!= =
haha

♥ 淑艳 said...

hoii !
i thought ma =.=
sorry lorhs..
earlier better than late xD

JunHui said...

wa the face yue lai yue yongsui~~!!!

Ying said...

sibeh geng chao leh!!! gratz...
happy bday...haha