Friday, November 28, 2008

3rd post, Farewell, 5S(Ren)

let's go back to the end of year 2007,
when i go back to school to take my new books,
i saw the name list of my class for year 2008
5S(Ren), nearly half of them i know and from 3 Ren 2006,
what will happen to the class?
everyone know each other?
what will happen to our SPM?
now everything is revealed

Guan Hua:
考了预试后,我们去Long gai,
5S Zhong, Every is studying
5S Xiao, most studying some chui sui
5s Ai, more ppl chui sui than xiao class
but for Ren class...
Ulti 7 geng eh!!! bla bla = =
so, we have pass 2gether every test,
every happy and unhappy scene is still floating in our brain,
hard to forget,
but i have 1 song---Remember to Forget by Raymond Lam= =
林峰-记得忘记
1st 4 sentences of the lyrics,
is suitable for us
as some of us is going to leave the school...
明天过后
来挥一挥手
天高地厚
就此各自畅游

Yan yen, Ji Fai, Kai Wei, Wei chern, Wei jian, Wei ming and......
also leaving the school.
Well, the memory will be in ur mind forever,
but time has bring everything away
we still have a long road to go

UEC...
let's be ready for it!

5 comments:

conie said...

yesterday I try to type an article for 5SRen.
I found that too many things I wana write down..too many memories..I duno how to write out.. I type untill half but stop it den X it.
duno leh when preparing spm, I have many things wana write about my life in 5SRen de..
Anyway, the memories will in my mind 4ever and 4ever..

Anonymous said...

woo..
Lam fung's song so good..
Haha..
Aiya..
Very 不习惯 leh..
Suddenly so many ppl leave.. ><

ben said...

yalo
many memory is 非笔墨能形容 d
and +
very lazy to type it

Unknown said...

haizz....
evrytime see dao dis kind of post jiu feel like vry touch
juz 1 sentence oso vry touch jor...
like "byebye,my class..."

gambateh next year!!!

Anonymous said...

This kind of post i really dunno how to write. I scared i cry and then the keyboard get rosak ..ok..not funny..== But the memories will be in our heart forever!!!
Yanyen