Friday, November 28, 2008

Jogoya--- diarrhoea(腹泻)

Still remember after Add Maths and moral SPM,
i went Jogoya with my family,
to celebrate my cousin's and ah sou birthday
At there,
i saw many types of shashimi, western,eastern food
raw or cooked, fried or steamed = =
and haagen daz ice cream...
ok,
1st of all
i choose oyster as my 1st food,
my cousin brother said: "So panai eat?"
= =
then i said:"try sia lo"
then i back to my seat,
it release dreadful smell,
1st meat put into mouth i feel wanna vomit = =
then i eat other cooked food as i cant accept raw food
we 1 table 11 people,
drank at least 80 Thai's coconut!
i drink at least 5,
after reached home...
i started to diarrhoea...
till night, i slept.
and midnight 3.30am wake up to oh again = =
then i study chemistry till 4.30 am then asleep
morning haven't break fast i went toilet twice...
very suffering!
I swear i wont drink coconut like this again
deng!!!
besides, my 2 aunties and my mum vomit= =
lol
they ate many,
even more than me...
sure u 3 sisters vomit
= =

2 comments:

conie said...

omg..vomit tim ahh
last time I oso ate untill my stomach gona burst..
I will go there soon..hohohoho
11 dec I will go there with my family..haha..

ben said...

dun eat like this= =
reli suffering
i hate Buffet!