Friday, November 7, 2008

喜悦、信心、继续前进!

Today is the last day for form 5!
but we still have 9 days SPM to go...
Let us wish those who are leaving the school this year good luck and 前程似锦

Today 7.40am, 唐山大兄 took 2 A4 paper and call us to leaves words to her...
if not no report card = =
then Physics teacher came in with report card
made me no mood to write, sorry= =
then the booklet of our class is released to us
piggy and yellow pig as the cover = =
drawn by jun hui months ago
last year,
when i received it i immediately pass to others to write, but this year i didn't
maybe i will give them to write during SPM especially EST day

and That is The Hour!
Teacher started to give out the report "paper"
First of all, Our 最高荣誉拥有者,Chui Chui
then, teacher shouted my name...
I get No.2? Then I feel a bit 天旋地转...
keep touching jun hui's chair want him to give me a way to walk, actually i sit near an empty path= =
Ok then,
took my paper and look!
2/52 yes~!!! = =
Average: 76.288, i improved!!!
then King kong keep say that I will am dui,
i quickly find chui chui to know his average
haha, he 77.2XX
then i wont am dui
then as teacher give out those paper,
he didn't follow the standings already
and finally he give out from the 20th
and king kong get no. 2!!
Hung wei get no.4
haha
so funny,
King kong and i get the same average, 76.288 (he keep saying that i will am dui just now)
Hung wei nvm la,
you are still no.3 haha

then we go to take photo everywhere in school

then Jun hui and I went to submit the scholarship application form
and i go home...
then back to Jalan Ipoh for tuition at 1.30pm

Mum was happy 2day
after tuition
she say she want to 庆功 = =
then we go to seputeh to eat seafood with my aunt and cousin
and I ordered her favourite--Crab!!!
my 食相 very 狼狈
the sause of the crab split to my face and hair... = =
actually i dun like crab...

My mum happy i also feel happy
i wont fail myself in SPM

Ko Yee, Jun Hui Fight For Our Mum!!!
Chuat, wake up lo
see bui laz year same result as u now he also awaken already!
We Will Have Victory!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gambateh lo..
oso wan finish jor...
hope next year can same classs