Thursday, March 26, 2009

中华行--序

before the holidays
i found that many of my friends joined the Chong Hwa Jogathon
so i planned to join too~
as many of them said
last year and last chance to have some activities with friends
so we must participate!

then i asked my class' 体育股长 to help me to apply for the Jogathon
after passed up the Parent's Acknowledgment letter
i waited for their confirmation
but i get nothing
and we have a 10-day holiday

1st day of school
the PE department sent the name list of participant of the jogathon
I cant find my name...
shit...
the 体育股长 who in charge of it was absent because he got Dengue Fever
the others are very busy
so i go to the PE department
after some time
i get the Number and the T-shirt!

小记:
i want to wash the T-shirt because i cannot wear something new on my body
red colour T-shirt
as we know the colour will be removed or (fade)
luckily i did not wash it with my uniform = =


looking forward for the jogathon day
let us walk or run together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u wan run ah -,-"

Unknown said...

zzzz = =
he walk wif me gua
haha

♥ 淑艳 said...

eee..
ii din participate lehs..
abit regret n0w..

ben said...

haha dai sei la~ yan
i got run leh!