Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To be a Doctor , Why?

I'm answering the question that people always ask me
those people who say 天下无疾 are all liar (just few of them not)
i have a story about my childhood:
when my mum was pregnant,
she didnt stop consuming something that is not good for me,in her body
like, teh, watermelon, so so
then when i am borne
i'm weak, vulnerable
always sick
as the old ones say 背着药包长大
and when as i grown up,
my body start to be stronger
in the other hand,
the old one,
are sick,
diabetes mellitus, coronary disease,cardiology disease, osteo-diseases and so on
these things are inherited, but not show in our early life
the medical fees are heavy
so, i hope to provide free medical service to my family members
but before that, please pay some fees for my degree = =
then u will get live long medical care by a doctor
plus, a doctor is a money maker, no doubt
jun hui:
if u keep thinking to earn money, you are not a good doctor

i can tell you,
i'm not money minded in being a doctor,
做医生要有医德,i'm very clear of this
last time that doctor gave a banned drug to my grandma and cause a fatal side effect
made her blood concentration changed
and led her into a dangerous condition,
stayed in ICU for 2 nights!
i hate him very much
he can be say as our family doctor,
everyone of us will find him if we are sick
but why he do such thing to my grandma
and his medical fees , 费如其名,汤(劏)医生
ah bui, no offense, haha

to be a doctor,
it is a long road
a long way to achieve the goal.
5 years course and tremendous fees,
but these are future,
in front of me, there are more to learn
done UEC 1st,
and make myself into IMU
wish me luck!
and wish you all good luck too

for those who still hesitating
hope you all can get your true direction
a road that is suitable for u

6 comments:

Ying said...

IMU is quite hard,izit?

it isnt cheap too...

i had think bout it b4..

ben said...

quite expensive,
not very hard la,
but english requirement a bit difficult to achieve

Unknown said...

i listen my uncle say
IMU de fees is almsot like England de
but if u can apply dao scholarship..den jiu not expensive lo

+u+u

ben said...

it is same as England if i'm holding a UK IC, u know what i mean?
We borne in malaysia as a chinese, we must accept or fate,
just do our best to pass through every obstacles!

♥ 淑艳 said...

eeee ..
g0t 大志 sia !
jiay0us aaa ben l0u :D
all the best..
nxt time in the future,
when im sick 0r healthy,
als0 find y0u har :X
DON CHARGE FEE PLS !

skyline said...

但是我以前听你讲你做医生是为了承续家业,因为你是家里的唯一希望… =.=