Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celebrate?

2day,
its a big day
SPM result release
every announcement made our heartbeat rapidly
and finally
they announced every class can go to the hall to get their results

then we go immediately
wei chern was there
i only know that his Chinese get A
then i go to get my result...
when i look at it...
9As, wirh 6 A1
satisfy on it?
let's see...
my bio get A2?
wtf?
i cant accept this
and my chinese...
even Nx and Wei Chern gets an A for it
why i get a B?
Morale...
many of them get A2
i get B3...
why???
but i not very care of morale
i din pay full effort on it

after that
in class
i keep thinking about it
maybe i should let go???

then after school i phoned my mum
she also say that my chinese impossible to get B3
i Must apply for remarking!

I hereby congratulates Jun Hui, Wei Ming, Ji Fai for getting full A!
Congratulation~

No comments: