Sunday, March 1, 2009

Times square 行 + 轻微炒车

Saturday,
we dismiss at 9.45am
then we planned to go times square
after the bio test
we went to bui's house
before that
we went uma for breakfast
after we have changed our cloth
we rest and play in bui's home
then chuat phoned
he say he stomachache
he need to dan k
then we wait him
as he always mo mo soh soh
then soon
he phoned again,
he need to dan k again = =
then we wait him

after he reached
it is our turn to wait jia yung, yozer them for breakfast
then i and roland drove chuat car in the housing area = =
that is the second time i drive a car after i get my P license
luckily they remind me where should becareful haha

so, we 2 cars head to times square
in the middle of the voyage
bird lost with us
and when we reached time square
they lost in bukit bintang
so we chuat bought the movie ticket: Sex Drive = =
ham sap movie
and we went for 1 hr cc
we played dota
and fortunately, i din feed!

then 2pm we go for movie
i dont want to describe the movie because...
it is not a good movie,
RM11 is not worth for that...

then we go back to 9th floor for cc but it is full
so we go home instead...

at LRT station,
mum was waiting me
she wants me to drive again...
then i drive
but unfortunately
i bump the side bomba to the divider = =
give u scold la, scold me noob la= =
luckily there is no obviously scar on the car = =
mum scolded me= =
but she apologized to me later because that day she was no in a good mood
heard that she lost a business

last week she get a job from CEO of TM who works in KL tower,
she was very happy
this might be a big job
but that stupid Datuk say her quote was expensive
so my mum vry dulan
she cannot do profit-less business of course
then she decided to give up this business
so she is not in good mood

updated!
time for study!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha
evry1 oso will meet car accident de
but i haven la ==
haven drive many times yet
no car for me like dat
i will nervous leh
vry not experienced zz
hope can drive more lo

Yee Hoong said...

Eh Ben, what did you mean by "I bump the side bomba to divider"? o.O
Aiya, everytime when I'm at home I wish to drive but I have no idea on where to go... =.=