Saturday, December 4, 2010

Acquiring A new language

My first language is english actually, but for the sake to communicate to my dearest Grandmother (外婆 of course), my mother is forced to speak cantonese with me and this made Cantonese become my 2nd but main language. And for the sake to play with my 2 cousins who speak mandarin, i have exposed to mandarin. Prior entering kingarden, i learn a little bit of Hakka which i still cant speak very well, but at least can listen and understand very very well. Fifth language is the one we forced to learn as a citizen of this “ONE” Malaysia. In secondary school (and now), i was exposed to Hokkien... but now i can understand slightly better than last time because i got one of my coursemate who cannot speak mandarin but can speak hokkien wanted to learn cantonese, and on the other i wanted to learn Hokkien so we 一拍即合. And today, i have started my first Japanese class. (Seventh language)

教日文的竟然是一个马来人,很黑的,还黑过豆“蝕”(我找不到那个shi),他今天一进来就讲了一大堆日文,我听的懂的只有 Watashiwa, Ohaiyou 而已 = =
他好像不懂他在教Intro to Jap. 不过我的班很小,只有9个人,所以教写字的时候他看得很紧,有些字好像 (Wa)和(O) 有个提手旁,其实不是,但是我就好象写提手旁酱写,他就作出一些很浮夸的动作的声音 , 然后才纠正我 = =
一天、一下子上完
这堆字,真的有点难,还有在上这个课前还以为可以偷偷练我的秘笈(Pathology)结果还是徒劳,太小班了!不过也好的,至少学得比较 Productive……
看下那个Ku く其实看起来很容易写,可是他说要一笔写完,我就好象些书名号酱 = =
还有第一个A(Ah) あ卷来卷去,难写到爆,还要是第一个字....
重这里已经可以做一些配搭了
あい= love
いたい= 送给阿 bui 的
很懒了,我要练秘笈了

Yasumimashou= Let's have a break

你看,这里还可以学日文lo!geng 不 geng?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

why gif me itai oh?
i wan yameteh...XD

Unknown said...

geng 到

^Turtle^ said...

itai itai..

4everskyline said...

mizimo kani kotovisa, contonao musi de.

Ying said...

wat is itai liao ar?

why u wan to learn japanese o?

ben said...

itai is pain,
i dont know what wai kin is typing

ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.