Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd of September 林秀芝接手高二理(仁)

After first period,
i went to toilet
and saw Emily(林秀芝) pass by
she told me that she is going to take over my class's bio period
but it is not confirm
so i just tell my friend about that
during 1st recess she came to ask our syllabus
then chuat shouted with joy
even just for 4 periods...
maybe
our form teacher will continue her illness then she will bring us to the end of this semester...
haha
I think today is the best bio period i ever had this year...
wont feel sleepy because we need to catch up what she said...
>>>缩春, dulan<<<
今天是农历八月初三,It's my birthday!

4 comments:

conie said...

yalo yalo
now I oways waiting for bio period.

ben said...

but now no more...
晓清 is coming back

said...

actually i more like xiao qing..
ven you know her more..
you will feel dat she's good..
really!
try 2 know more about her..
she care about us..
not lik wat she say..
her mouth so uncontrolable only..
try 2 b her fren lah..

ben said...

We know many bout her from jiji already...
yes, she is really care bout us
I can read from 周记
but in teaching method
i prefer jiji