Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9th of September -- 我的阿公真爆炸!!

Today at school
they said they prepared a "great" birthday present for me
as mid autumn is coming,
aluba session added the element of candle!
= =
That is insanity!
but i think they wont do this to me...

period 10 bio...
but 芝芝 still didn't come
hmm...
but nevermind
杨仪君 take over 1 period is not a bad thing after all
just period
way better than that 水皮老师
after school she sent me a SMS to apologize...
man...
It is not your fault,
sick need rest
we all will understand what you suffering!

Quote:
"Sorry. i still not able to stay until 10th period. still not feeling well. Anyway, I had ask a very good teacher to replace me. hope that u all will enjoy the class. Really sorry about that"


see...
where to find this kind of teacher????
That's why i say:
唔晒惊,芝芝“系”大厅
haha
jenny please dun scold me 卖国贼

ok..
just now we talk with my 阿公
何广德,花名何讲得,来自中国广东,大埔,梅县kee村
which suffering in minor Alzheimer disease = =
he said...
Pahang is under the area of China
Kuala Lupis (our hometown)
juz 1hr car ride from kee村
then we asked him
why are you using RM not RMB(Ren ming Bi)
then he stunned = =
but still think that he is in China now
damn funny
haha!!!

Let's make up © blog is opening tonight
i will send u all the link!

No comments: