Friday, September 5, 2008

5th of September

Today we have 3 exams
1st, add-maths
not enough time to finish all of them

2nd, chem, openbook
still ok la...
可怡 so geng... come back there copy..
haha ( I will delete this soon)
and immediately 3rd test, Physics
I can't breath normally...
so stressful.
when I saw the question,
i totally stunned...
I'm really weak in electrics and electronics
after 40 minutes,
teacher give us the answer...
It is not a test...
Only an exercise
but i really hope those guys talking behind can really think about teacher's feeling...

just now mum bring Jing Xuan home,
he...
cant recognize me...
when i hug him he cried...
i also feel like want to cry... = = T_T
I swear that i must visit them frequently after SPM
If not...
They will forget their Uncle Ben...

My 饮歌--发誓(swear) = =

发誓从此
绝无儿戏
令我坚守
也全是你~
因不采我
导致明日痛悲...

3 comments:

♥ 淑艳 said...

l0ls uncle ben!!
just leave ur pics at their hme nahs..
0r stick at their katil.. hahas! :X

conie said...

walau eh.
hahahaha
XDDDD
omg omg me very cheong kong.

ben said...

so dai B meh...
nvm la
they cant recognize me is their lost
haha