Sunday, September 7, 2008

7th of September

Just back from dinner
in 蓬莱
to celebrate Gong gong and my birthday
but they all did not have a peace dinner
they eat like rushing because they want to take care of wen xuan and jing xuan
haha
they are cute!
wen xuan so unhappy today...
maybe he did not have a enough sleep...
jing xuan not bad...
i think he can recognize me already...
but he will forget me again days after

Today morning woke up at9am
have breakfast then continue my drama = =
12pm i start my study
chem chap1-3
actually,
my study group need to complete
4 chap of bio------------4 chap left
4 chap of physics--------done
2 chap of sejarah--------half chap left
2 chap of chem----------exceed 1 chapter

I study Computer instead of bio
it is more critical
we have the test on tuesday...
4 chapters of bio
how to catch up them?

2 comments:

4everskyline said...

顶!!!!!
i test jor so many website :
4everben.blogspot.com
bencheah.blogspot.com
cheahben.blogspot.com
bencheah910.blogspot.com
cheahben910.blogspot.com
but at last is ben-910.blogspot.com!!!!!
use "-" for wat???
==

ben said...

i created a old blog spot is Ben_910 ma
then ben910 used edi
so use this lo...