Tuesday, September 30, 2008

30th of September 我是偏心的!

2day we have the result of paper 1 of Bio and Physics
shit! = =
Physics wrong 13 questions already... haiz
then bio i still ok la...
wrong 8 question (I can do better if i done all the revision!)
2day is 芝芝 last period lo...
what we can say is... 师生缘尽 jor...
then tonight we go pasar malam to have dinner
and to my cousin's house
to bring Jing Xuan down
that wen xuan so lan c!
dun1 to sek him jor
我是偏心的!
then we bring Jing Xuan to Jusco
and back home lo...

before going out
i switch on my computer to DL 少年四大名捕
but my mum off it and didnt tell me
then i very angry
i though 2night i can watch it!
then i keep nagging her
and she was unhappy with it = =

that's all
good night!

1 comment:

4everskyline said...

==
u lidat treat ur OWN mom..
she "hao xin" help u off then u angry n make her unhappy...