Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ben's Citadel will off for a month!

Well,
this is my laz post before my SPM.
what i lost these few weeks,
is friendship
早前在下面提过了,
我的老友,阿泉
终于讲他不爽我了= =
哈哈,预了的啦!
last week,
ko yee, jenny,jun hui,me,chuat
sit in a row
then behind us is yan shuang and jia fei
we always talk with yan shuang and laugh, or talk to each other and laugh
din bird chuat= =
i know we are wrong,
but what makes we treat him like that?
because of himself,
I not shuang is mayb my problem
when there is 2nd ppl not shaung also mayb is me and the 2nd 1 problem
but when 3rd ppl here,
that's his problem
ok la...
dun1 to talk bout him

form 5 is going to end, 9 SPM days + 4days of school day and 1 day extra class
14days left for us
wai kin will miss those who leaving the school
but...
人都系去到最未回各自飞geh la!
节哀顺变...
有时候友情是需要离别来当作考验的!
所以我很希望明年不会跟阿泉同班= =
i will add some if i wish to
let have a full stop for a month!
.
P/s dun tell chuat i got this blog ^^

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"容忍是构筑友谊桥梁的基本材料"
my latest 名言 haha
remember it...it is 金句 lai de

conie said...

ok.
let's add oil 2gether.
if he noe dis blog, he wont fren with us jor. den dat time really bye bye liao.haha..=.=
must gah yao ahh!! for our mum!!
世上只有妈妈好~

♥ 淑艳 said...

l0ls c0nie!
d0n w0rry benny..
ii will keep it as SECRET! :D

Anonymous said...

==...so zadao~
n u noe u spell wrong my name ? the 2nd 1~ T.T~
ha...u so shuai~ bt quite gud xia~ ^^

gambat3h in spm ya!

ben said...

I'm so shuai= =
but quite goos sia= =
nth to say

so 矛盾