Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anger!

After SPM, we have 1 month to rest and be ready for form 6
but unfortunately
i have to take care of my naughty cousin
1 week passed
i have suffered enough!
May i have a break...
pls?

My mum still help him to scold me
没天理!!!

she say your friends have brothers and sisters those
how they pass their life?
tai lou ar...
u just born me 1 child u should have know what will happen to me in the future
i can share things but not 1 week!!!
and another week is coming...
when all my friends in game having group activity i sit beside the computer

Every time having meal,
cartoon on the tv
i last time wont switch the tv to my channel if whole family is on the living room

1 thing i cannot tolerate
he make my nephew cry
people is sleeping soundly please don't disturb him ma
just drank milk 1 hour + he go ask people to wake up to drink milk
what he is thinking in his mind?

i teach him to do homework
he don't listen what i say
say his teacher this and that
tell me what his teacher tell him before
shit= =
many of those things are wrong!!!
let's have a standard 1 science question:
Same force is exert to a toy car, which car will have a largest displacement?
A) on the road
B) on the glass
C) on the grass
his teacher tell him A
Can his teacher be a teacher?

But he still dont believe what i said
then another question:
Which of the following will NOT float on the surface of the water:
A)Leave
B) Wood
C) Rubber band
The answer should be C
as an experiment has done to investigate which thing will float on the water

now the PC is mine
but i have no mood for game
after blogged
my anger release a bit
but i'm still very angry!

can I have a break please?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun so angry la..
Haha..
Bt y standard 1 oso learn those jor de..
Very IN jor leh..
At last..
Calm down..
Haha..

conie said...

wah quite hard wor..

@hBu! said...

HAHA
i said i buy rotan for u lo...
when u wan to take it??