Friday, December 26, 2008

GreenSweeper BBQ party--24th of December

let's start from planning,
15th of October,
my youngest cousin suddenly wanted to hold a Guild Gathering
then they start to plan
i though she was just kidding
but at 20th they stated to confirm numbers
as for sure i attend it!

then 24th of December, Christmas eve
it is yan yen's birthday!
she sent the invitation to me this morning
oh...
i have promise to attend my cousin's,
sorry = =
4.25pm,
my cousin reached my house,
and we are going to Times square to fetch her sis!
while we were waiting,
my uncle phoned my that he wants to have a movie with his son
so he requested me to help him to buy the tickets!
then i rushed to the cinema,
firstly, he wanted to watch IP MAN not I.P MAN = =
but it is 18SG
then i called my uncle and convince him to take Bolt
after 3 mins he gaveme a call and confirm it
but unfortunetly,
in 3 mins around 10 ppl queuing in front of me
then i have to wait,
my cousin who is working has dismissed and i keep received call from them
sien sien
after i get the tickets i rush down and give it to uncle and he gave me RM50 and asked me to keep the change!
RM16 = =
then i say we go McD and have some ice-cream 1st
we also get LWT in TS

after ice cream we go to Wen Sern's house (my cousin's BF)
and we start to light the fire!
1st try
we did light it
but after some time...
it fades
= =
then we light another 1 with 5 火种
then we successed!
don't know when we started to cook
and 9.15pm!
my aunt(cousin's mum)
gave my cousin a call:
不要回来就在那边过夜!
then she vry angry of it
and we went back at 10pm!

deng...
i just ate some of the food only then need to go back...
sad sad = =

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur cousin pak tor with Wen Sern ??? unbelievable..

Ray said...

haha..
Very charm.. ==

ben said...

haha = =
do u think they can long last?
girl too clever, but boy not 上进