Sunday, December 14, 2008

靖瑄、文瑄:姑姑or妹妹?

something very dramatic happened in my family= =
my uncle just get his baby girl,
that's mean,my cousin
(sorry don't have her photo)
my nephew is 9 months old now
suddenly have an aunt 8 months that younger than him
many of us protest when he wants to adopt this girl but
maybe 舅舅\舅母 want to have a girl
as boy wont care of family... (I dont think so...)

my 表弟,the girl's brother
act very to babies
either his sis or his nephew
and i don't want him to hurt my nephew
i have to sacrifice my night time for him next week
as my nephew will come everyday start from next week
he is vry naughty
he did not receive words of adults
what cause this?
his parents
and what will happen to the girl?
I cannot imagine...
Serendipity ,
maybe this word can use to describe them...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben,i buy 藤条 for u hehe
den u fit ur naughty 表弟

ben said...

haha thx leh!
but his skin vry thick edi
not very scare fit 1