Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rejudge myself!

Actually,
"why u want to become a doctor?"
i asked my self before
my mum also asked that question before
to save people? No...
to earn lots of money? No...
then?
I do not know...
actually,
I like to "mess up" with drugs
I like challenging job

last few weeks,
Yun told me that he want to study Chemical Engineering and Environment Science
so, I immediately go to have a look on that course
not bad...
i interested in this course
i remember i fill up a form before,

"Your 5 ambition:"
Doctor
Pharmacist
Environment protector jobs
chef
---

yesterday i saw a quiz in a forum
is about "whats your major"
after doing it
i get the result
Environmental science on the 1st rank
4th for health

and today mum advised me that
i should think carefully
it is not kids playing sand
she say I have not enough courage to be a doctor
i think i should find more quiz similar that to do to determine what should i study in higher institute

Education fair on the road!
i think i should pay a visit as my aim changed...
but...
next time
so far i know Monash University and University of Nottingham provide that course
Monash , always the campus i hoped to study in...

final question,
should i forget about for being a doctor?
it is 2.30am now...
think... think... think...
sleep maybe better
because 休息是为了走更长远的路!
常在心讲的 = =

3 comments:

Yun said...

Hmm. Actually,i lost my way too,after listened alot of my elders' lecture. I have a conclusion for myself.
"Finish my UEC first before thinking too much."

有梦想是好事,可是如果开始动摇了,就别在想下去了. 人的思想很容易变,可能过了明年,你已经对"Doctor"不会持着一样的热诚了。

所以,我的结论是,考完了统考,在打算吧。不会太迟的。把所有的精神放在统考,如果成绩好,你想读什么都可以。以后的事情,凭着我们现在的思想和经验,是无法做出正确的决定的,那又何必一直质问自己?

你掂geh啦!Ben佬wor,有什么不掂!?:D

ben said...

“人的思想很容易变,可能过了明年,你已经对"Doctor"不会持着一样的热诚了。”
no need next year now I lost the passion already

"凭着我们现在的思想和经验,是无法做出正确的决定的,那又何必一直质问自己?"
ya lo, actually I'm wrong to think what should i be since beginning of form 4.

"你掂geh啦!Ben佬wor,有什么不掂!?:D"
Thank you!
但每个成功的背后一定有一段辛酸史,我的动力里面隐藏着很多发生在我身上的东西。

Anyway, Thank you!

Unknown said...

better den me lo...
i m 逃避-ing dis thing...
i dun wan think any thing about my future...
mayb i be 行尸走肉 lo..= =

"休息是为了走更长远的路"
long time jiu got jor la....
常在心 ??!!

duno y she get 最佳新人奖银奖
make me think TVB8的金曲奖 is noob and dun hv quality