Tuesday, December 23, 2008

学车记- “堕”入忠班,升上神台 = =

today is the 1st 2 hrs driving lesson for me
ai yuuuuu
the engine stopped 3 times
because i din step on the clutch plate = =
luckily instructor din scold me =x
then i driving back to home from the practice ground
every car behind me cut over me
haha = =

then i mou chuin mou lan reached home
game till afternoon they said class namelist out!
then i go check
Zhong class = =
sien
whole class i only know around 15 ppl

this is not the main point
the main point is how to survive in that battlefield?
I don't care!
i think i will study like i never study before next year!
just to my best and make myself no regret then is ok already!

1st class pros:
best teachers in school for u!
better study environment

Cons:
mad competent
no fun
bla...

hope everyone wish me luck next year...
and most important,
wai kin, u must stand by me T_T
i dun have friend in that class...
got la
king kong lo!

Finally, fantasy for me in year 2009, Top 10 Biology in UEC!

5 comments:

4everskyline said...

stand buy you? dream la haha~~let u 自生自灭!! XD

Top 10 Biology in UEC? not easy but i know u can make it!

ben said...

i know u won't treat me like that 1

it is only a fantasy, don't take it too serious
thx for having confident in me

Jason mok said...

你错了,他不会理你的!!

Anonymous said...

Gah you o!!
U sure can de!!!

YanYen

ben said...

haha,
thx!