Thursday, January 1, 2009

31st of December 2008

last post for 2008
but typing at 1st of Jan , year 2009

Today morning actually i promised mum to wake up at 9.30am then we go to have breakfast together
but i slept until... 10.30am = =
then she scolded me
then i said i have no more chance to sleep edi
so she let me to sleep but she watch 珠光宝气 using my pc beside my bed = =

then we went Jusco!
everything added 10% extra discount
mum saw it and called all her friend= =
and surely, my aunt

then we have breakfast there
铁板面!
i didn't eat this food for long time = =
since...
X years old

then we went Giordano to buy a new trousers
everything have discount
and i bought a T-shirt
"Good Night Big Ben" = =
total amount is.. 1XX?
i forgot
then, my mum went to buy a sandal
crocodile
and we go to England Optical to make a pair of new spectacles
OMG !
my right eye, 900 edi = =
left eye still ok...
the power didnt rise

the machine cant get my power reading firstly= =
made me shocked


the afternoon passed very fast..
i stay at home until 11pm
and we go to aunt's house to have supper= =
2molo i will post big plan for year 2009!
Good Night!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so good...
haiz.......
long time no come ur blog....
we like already lost contact for sumtime ==
sumtime chatting xia...u suddenly afk...
duno u afk or tfk = =

ben said...

not tfk la
maple only

u too la

Ray said...

wat afk n tfk?!

ben said...

ray:
afk= Away From Keyboard

tfk...
i dun1 to say