Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School!

1st day back to school
happy?
maybe i can use happy for year 2008
but this year...
me, king kong, merry,NX,hung wei,
we 5 people stick together = =
as a gang
i dont know much of them
so...
just be quiet
post for class
i din get any
because it is dictator way to choose
nth to say

then many of them keep talking,
some reading
some doing maths homework
some sleeping

they talk in school but what they doing in home i do not know...
then went back home at 3.10pm
slept for half hour
but slack on my table
very tired
still felt a bit stressful

then go to aunt's house for dinner
and go back home
after bath i do my maths home work silently
mum scared of me because she though i'm moody today = =
but i'm not
should i study or not?
if i dont study i will feel sorry to myself
Zhong class syndrome?
did i get it?
i do not know...

it is going to rain
i mean...
now's raining
this will be a good night sleep
that's all for today....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
= =
i oso do my math homeworks = =
nia..1st day jiu gif homework...

ben said...

Best maths teacher in the school
What say you?