Sunday, January 4, 2009

无题

Today i went tuition at liu meng hua's house
with my classmate of course
at the beginning,
i just hear what teacher is talking
and when i turn my eyes to them
they keep writing......
if i dun write
then i will feel sorry to myself!
write them down!
good to me too!

and they can answer what teacher asked in a short time
this 1 i cant follow them
i don't have such brain
what can i do is be more hardworking,
i feel very tired, stressful
i keep asking myself not to compete but...
i...
haiz...
天生好胜?
no...
but i really don't know what to do!

I still remember the first period of chemistry of year 2008
our teacher convince us to start our class
but many of us use many excuse to avoid teacher from teaching
except me and chuan
then i tell him next year we both may be in zhong class
very funny?
no...
it has become reality but...

suddenly my music player load a song...

"过山车"

如踏上过山车般当然 高处甚美
回旋在下个转角低潮也别逃避
而在我记忆当中保存了一片地
内有一个你常提我不放弃还是未忘记

now im on the highest place of the rail of a roller coaster
i may fail
in a high percentage of failure
回旋在下个转角低潮也别逃避?
will i do that?

而在我记忆当中保存了一片地
内有一个你常提我不放弃还是未忘记
my mum...
she told me before not to compete
and cannot give up studying
but she tried very hard to comfort me when i knew i was in 1st class
before Christmas
think again about her words
maybe she was right...
i guess i have to find her to talk again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hohoho
1st class oni ma...
evry class oso same geh...
compete is good de lo
no compete,no 进步
but hor...u early oso know cant compete wif zhong class de pp jor de
so dun think about it
compete wif me plssss
haha
i wan 进步

said...

no compete..
no improve geh..
but la..
dun think to win others..
but 2 win yorself sin..
mayb u will get the las place in class..XD
but at least u try yor best lo..
ven u feel stressful..
then datz not yor best jor..

or learn wat chui said..
ven stress..
go gai dau..
find chicken lo..
zzzzzz

Unknown said...

mayb u will get the laz place in class
but u still win us = =
glad to have us as frens hor?
haha

ben said...

sure
but i dun1 to go gai dao
later get AIDS more yam gong
my only aim is not to get laz place = =