Tuesday, January 6, 2009

不在仁的日子, 第二日 小雨

today...
we have change our seats again
although our gang didn't change the seats
but king kong din get a seat for ying ying
ko yee call her 凸^^凸
duno why = =

our day start with my tuition home work
i dont know how to do some of the questions
then i asked shao keat
he teach me in the way like i teach my cousin
i can accept it...
because i do the same thing to my cousin
now i can feel my cousin's pain when i was teaching him
cant think and nothing to say= =
no doubt, he is really pro
he can 反思 in calculus
i can only use this skill in memorizing and drama
how to substitute this skill in calculus???
but i cant compare with him
he is rank 6 in the form and get 100 mark of average in Calculus

Our form teacher is a chemistry teacher
she taught a while today
she gave us the structural formula and we have to give the IUPAC name
when i'm judging and analyzing the question
they get the answer...
WTF is this?

then today after reached home i keep thinking this question
then just now received a call from my aunt
she said:
no need to be so frustrate
just to do yourself
dun care the others
dun make you sorry to yourself and your mum
i felt a bit relief after those words

Think again?
i will think more and more to make myself sad and happy
then i will become nervous breakdown = =

唔好酱自卑!
你自卑你就会死的啦!
mum told me this
yes
i frustrated
so i look very down
feel very stressful

my cousin
once 3 years 1st class in Chong hwa
she said:
treat them as competitor!
stop this = =
i cannot do that
should say i dont have such ability to do that
dont have ability
then must be hardworking

i need something to give me confident that i can stand in 1st class
my mum knew that
she say
u dun be like this 1st
try the 1st test
then if u get confident u can boost
i know u!

yes
you know me indeed
recall!
i'm very lazy after mid-year holiday last year
but after i get the report card
i regained my strength to study again
i must transfer my frustrated mind to boost myself
but...
i need sometime...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u have a good and nice and care family
good leh
haha...
2ml start study jor...
gambateh la
u diam diam no nid answer the question de la
diam-diam ubi berisi ma...

ben said...

= =
i not mean to answer the question
but
just admire their thinking skill
not envy of them of course

said...

zdao..
they pro prosecessor..
but u old processor..
then u change ram lo..
i said wat..
try yor best then is good..
no nid to competitive wat la..
cause now study jek..
not in the society..
in the society only fight la..
now..
enjoy yor skul life..
wif yor bes la..

but yor bes is not making u pressure le=.=

gambateh la..

ben said...

society is 学会
social is 社会
= =

thank you for comforting me!
i releasing myself already
but my look still vry down

sometime still will think about changing class = =