Saturday, January 17, 2009

School Opening Ceremony 新春庙会

today,
we are on duty at the fun-fair
ok...
we accept

school opening ceremony,
i dont know why form teacher have to stand behind their own class
then they will walking in the row of students
i go to ren class's line,
actually their teacher cant recognize me
but
i din look at her straightly
i though she was looking at me
then i say sorry and "lan" back to my class' line
let u all scold lo.....
I'M SUK!!!!!!!

the board of directors is arriving
when have nothing to do
so we clap our hands when they pass through
quite fun?
i do not know = =
at least wont so annoying as we just standing there, talking about or school life

the principal give a talk,
then the head of the board
then...
introduction of the board of directors,
(not as detailed as years ago)
introduction to all the head of department of our school
最州欢迎处长: 李瑞安 李慧慧
= =
they get most clap when their names was out

ok, ceremony ended
let's go back to class and start our 挥春
i wrote 2
but both of them are sucks = =
then jia fei pass-by my class
i asked her to write 1 for me
her writing was so good!
way different from my writing = =
if i get the prize i will pass to her for sure!

we go down to the ground earlier as we are on duty
helped them to take some tables
then we waiting for command
1 of the vice-president scolded us
then hung wei, King kong and I dulan
we go on a strike!
we din get any salary,
we do not need to stand our anger
!!!

then we sit under sun and chui sui = =

5 comments:

Unknown said...

good!!!!
no nid go do la...
but i so jin..
i promise the president to help him
den i no appear myself haha

Ray said...

haha..
last year jor la..
Should go walk around wan..
no chance jor de la..

ben said...

@bui:
their coordinate skills really weak

@Ray:
sure, i must enjoy myself in every event hold by the school!

Unknown said...

u will meh ben?
do wat oso sok sok dei
but sok cai like you la..
if suddenly 1 day u bcome yong...
u sure gif alien brain wash
or u gotmental problem adi
haha

ben said...

did i tell u my aunty sell cakes and cookies in pasar?
i often go to help her before she get her maid

and pls mind your talkings
leave a place for people ok?

when i should brave and when i should suk i will determine myself
thank you