Friday, January 30, 2009

回忆--过年

first of all, my kampung= my mum's kampung

i go back at the 1st day of CNY when i was a kid
but we leave there very early
at kampung i very enjoy in feeding the chickens,ducks
playing firecrackers ( that time still legal)
at night we all gamble black jack
no astro, no computer
but very happy

my cousins are older than me around 10 years
they keep sleeping and wish to go back to KL that time
i dont know why and keep laugh at them = =

still remember when standard 3 too i wish to go back at the CNY's eve
then i cried in front of my dad side grandfather
= =

but now...
i look alike my cousins
sleeping...
wishing to leave for KL earlier
chickens still there
but i have no mood to feed them
we did gamble
but...
dont know why lose the fun when i was a kid

time changed everything...
changed my mood
to CNY
but going back to hometown is my responsibility
my respect to the ancestors?
yes yes
i will go back every year
if the house is still there

why unmarried people happy during CNY
we get the red packets
when i was a kid i will open the red packet immediately after i get it
to determine who love me more = =
so money-minded
but my mum-side family love me very much
either in real or in money
but those money i touched 1 time and immediately go to my mum
she said, dun think your mum din give angpao to the others
so this year, i didnt open my red packets
after i get it i pass to my mum immediately
= =
yes, she wont let her brother and sisters loss any cent in the angpao giving session
so the money is round back to her
my grandma(mum's side)
also wont let my mum to lost much
she know a single woman need to carry a burden of taking care of her son is hard
my uncle too, of course,
love is in the air in our family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

回忆过去~~~~~
haha
i diff wif u geh
when i was child...i most hate balik kampung
cuz evrytime balik i oso will 晕车浪 and vomit
child la..now won jor

now better jor...but oso not vry like
cuz vry sien...no pp can play wif me oso...

rmb 2ml go teacher house ahh