Wednesday, January 28, 2009

年~又过年~共庆欢乐连绵

除夕篇:

Everything is packed
and we start going back to Kuala Lipis at... 11.45pm
then we reached around 3pm
actually i not very enjoy going back to hometown
boring,many insects, not free and keep bother by my cousin!

i brought the CS1.6 installer back
installed in the PC and his laptop
then i tried to play with him by LAN
at the beginning it is very fun
but soon after...
i feel boring
at night
steamboat time!
i ate quite a lot
very full!

then, angpao time
but before that
my mum, my aunt gave some annual "wage" to the elder
my grandpa and grandma
my grandpa, who was a Alzheimer's disease sufferer
keep count the money
the total he get is RM1300
1000 in Rm50 notes and other in RM10 notes
he counted the Rm50 notes for 45mins, still cant count accurately
very funny,
we laughed for 45mins = =

at night,
i sleep in the living room
because they dont want to turn on the air-cond
then i sleep in the living room instead of uncle's room
woke up at 5am,
grandma praying
then i went to toilet and fall asleep again,
in her 经文
after she done praying,
around 6am
she wake me up and help me to move the mattress to her room

大年初一

大年初一头一天,家家户户过新年
what's for today?
after breakfast,
CS = =
siennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
then i watch TV
济公
very dai b
but...
my cousin interrupt me again
those adults ask him to play himself
then the 1st day i think he played the game for... 10hrs?
after the movie i take a nap in my uncle's room
when i wake up,
i found that my limbs are itchy
some insects bit me!
siennnnnnn

today is the first day of a month in Lunar Calendar
so some of our family member have vege whole day
but at night uncle open house and hire the satay maker
then i start my meat-eating at 9pm = =
and then we have gamble time!
we cheated out grandpa around RM60 = =
then we say we give out all the money for Rakuzen = =

大年初二
same day,
no special event

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...so funny de...see liao also felt sien..

Ray said...

haha..
Super sien..