Saturday, October 11, 2008

11th of October---They are gone!

回顾:

SPM trial starts at 22nd of September
but we have to prepare for it early
at early September we already started to study
as time passes
we feel that time is short we start to boost ourselves
at the end
i failed to complete sejarah,
Bio Form 4 chapter 2,3
Physics experiment and
Chem Form4 Chapter 8&9.
then now
not more than 1 month to SPM
we have to complete it ASAP
our sejarah trial,
teacher give us Tips
what about in SPM???
Don't care 1st!
Rest
all I need is a good rest to get ready for final wave in this year.

经过大概一个月,我已经给考试强奸到剩下半条人命。
以前我的脸很容易红的,现在?一巴掌打下来就会红啦!

The good news is, i lost weight!
the bad news is, my immunity is weakened!
last time play under the rain also no problem
now?
kena few drops i also feel headache.
and i become very like to sleep!
because now i feel sleepy already
haha
but i woke up at 1.50am till 3.10 am ytd

Today is the earliest Saturday i reached home!
my tuition class has ended!
not a good news after all

i have many thing wanted to insert here
stay tuned for more funny 题外话
haha= =
sleep 1st
later type for night if there is anything funny happened

I also din sleep just now
hmm
just now after dinner feel tired again
but when i saw jing xuan i forgot my tired
he is sooooo cute
then now I'm here

送上题外话,手机辐射---亲身体验!
upper post!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

finally end...
sleeping is a good habit if u dun oversleep(like chuan)..
sleep early wake up early

chuan is sleep late wake up late/early
den always headache

Anonymous said...

Yalo..
The life of tis month really very unhealthy..
Nid to change my lifestyle jor..
Sleep early n wake up early..
N study hard plus practise hard jor la..
No time le.. ==

Anonymous said...

lost weight????
i cant imagine it...u lose 0.00000000000000001kg? XD

ben said...

haha, i lost weight, it is a fact!
my belt need 1 more hole jor
u say izit lost weight?
my cup smaller jor
my 猪腩 small jor!
yes!!!!!