Sunday, October 5, 2008

5th of October--It's Fixed!

today
i did not study much
woke up at 9.30am
because TM called me and ask for my internet problem
then the technician came
he tried every types of way to revive my connection
in the end
he found that is my modem problem and advise me to buy a new 1
i do not know is it affected by the post forwarding progress i done days ago
RM90 for a new modem!

i spent my afternoon with my nephews
tai lou Wen Xuan sleeping
so i play with sai lou Jing Xuan
he is really cute
i forgot to take his photo...
then i start my mandarin notes on late afternoon
left the 单元 part now
i will finish tomorrow morning before breakfast

Oh ya
i found that i have remove 1 of my habit
it is reading book when dan k
since last time trial i think
i feel "fehdap" when i bring a book into toilet that time
so as days pass
i removed this habit= =
is it good i think
it wont interrupt my "job" anymore haha

that's for today!

1 comment:

♥ 淑艳 said...

sei ye!!
s0 fast d0ne isit?!
my m0dern maths als0 haven t0uch..
ALLAH..
die Die DIE