Monday, October 13, 2008

12th of october

I'm late to come here!
Reason: Just now re-play Lord of the rings
so sien, but just to save those mission i like to play
  • Defending of Helm's Deep
  • Defending of Osgiliath
  • Defending of Minas Tirith
i like defending mission, don't know why...

Today morning,
around 8am
Mum take Jing Xuan home a while as usual,
then when she put him on my body
that cute cute jing xuan give me a morning tea!
haha never mind
he is really cute!
then i play with him for less than half hours
then he go back to my aunt's house
the night before i watch 少年四大名捕 until 2.30am
but when saw him i will to play with him
he have those 念力 will "make" people like him
last time he come also pee on my bed = =
but i din angry at all

少年四大名捕
from this drama,
i feel i more dulan 徐子珊
some people say that she is beautiful in this drama
which actor wear old-fashioned costume not beautiful 1?
i can say it is very less lo...
and it is very 假
林峰 "bai" 1 also can save ppl in water= =
maybe his hand muscle very strong...
but i will keep chasing this drama,
after this drama i will stop chasing any.
i start chasing drama since 原来爱上贼, 法证先锋II then stop a while,
then 家好月圆, 搜神传 and now 少年四大名捕
next TVB will release 珠光宝气 82 episodes = =
no mood to chase

then afternoon i play with him until 2pm
then he go back to his home

My uncle went Beijing last time and he bought a duck back
Beijing Roast duck of course
they ask me to use Microwave to heat it
After "playing" with it,
the "zap" of that duck
smell like rotten = =
but it is normal they say
after reheat,
i 扯 a little meat to eat
It is salty!
salty than 咸鱼 腐乳
very wai

after dinner, i go back home and play game lo
till just now

I think my relax time has reached its end
let the revision begin,
maybe tomorrow or tuesday = =

5 comments:

4everskyline said...

==
2.30am stil on9 ar???
chi sin 1...

Anonymous said...

haha..
wat chi sin..==
I always do so..

ben said...

u no chance only ma
my mum scold me:" When test u 2am wake up to study, when holiday u play until 2am"

Anonymous said...

wah ur holiday so fun~ play v duck leh~

ben said...

= =
what duck...
that 1...
咸水鸭