Sunday, October 5, 2008

4th of October

2day is the last day for tuition, hope I can be chosen for SPM add math’s class
For Today’s add maths, I died like shyt = =, lost 30 marks at least
But I think I can be balanced…
Oh by the way, actually we are 师生缘尽 with 晓清, today we receive a memo to back to school during PMR holiday
And the tutor is 林秀芝 haha= =
I so jin……

My Cousin has back from Beijing
And rushed back to Kuala Lipis
I have no chance to talk with him
Hope he can do well in his exam
As we get 5th place in class on the 1st semester, he wants to get 3rd place
Then he asked for a competition between us
To get the 3rd place
For me it is very hard indeed
But till now
I don’t know the condition
Hope my dream as 3rd place in class can come true

Today both my nephews come to my Aunt's house
so "happy"
they surely very tired~haha

and i found a song,
a very nice song
not jay's 1 of course( his 女儿红 also vry good)
林峰-影子的爱情故事
got time go youtube search sia!
Test is arriving, lets fight for it!

No comments: