Wednesday, October 15, 2008

14th of October

Wake up early in the morning, 8.45am if not wrong
wait them to call me out for break fast
then we decide to go Happy Garden for laksa,
then during the ride, i asked:
Laksa 唔晒休息 geh mie?
then when we reach there...
he din open... = =
唔系衰多口,就唔晒禁出丑.......
because my grandmother scold me XXX tao on the road........
7 yu
then back aunt's home
i help her to make 左口鱼粉
need to use microwave to bake....
scare it "overfire"
but not enuf time it not dry enough...
played for around 45 mins
then need to use machine to powder it...
sien!
my finger head filled with that smell!
so disgusting.
then at night my cousin and 2nd aunt come to stay at aunt's home because their water supply is off for maintainance
then we 7 ppl play steamboat
happy sia
then at night chat so long with 可怡
she keep say she want to study proactively
and made me to start to correct what i weak in trial
and boost the weakness
i have found my weakness just after the trial but no mood to boost,
thank you 可怡 !
Well, time for add maths!

1 comment:

conie said...

hou!!
we must add oil 2gether.