Saturday, October 18, 2008

18th of October

Today
2nd period,
Teacher give out add-maths paper
shit!
total mark can reach 100
OMG = =
that's mean i have to spend most of my time in add-maths
1 week,
i will use 1 week to boost my add-maths
then BM 64.4%
get 4B
i think it is the majority of our class already
then chinese
73.5%
for mid year 41/50
cover my add maths...
We have 2 periods of English today, but that teacher didn't come!
sejarah i wrong 12 question for paper 1
bio paper2...
i'm very scare of it now!
hope everyting is ok...
juz now i watch Death note at my aunt's home
really not bad

That Kira is more wicked than God of Death
haiz, humanity is lost!

Eason has a song ,call 黑择明
last corus is

谁也在畅读死亡的笔记
不如来推推理
死亡迟早都找你
切勿凭自己
Don't fear of dead,
make your life happy!
= =

actually I'm one of the candidates in the Battle of The Brain
but i forgot!
miss 4 papers today= =
I'm so irresponsible

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG..
u got participate tat competition..
== forgot?
Aiyo..

ben said...

haiz
nvm, i take it on coming saturday
laz saturday all language 1

Anonymous said...

haiyo~ if u sad v ur result den cum ask my result lor~ u will feel better after noe min3~ T.T~

+u+u~

ben said...

haiz...
actually my marks not count as low in class but is count as majority marks only(except add maths)